Rochester West Health Services
We understand that the transition to a new home can be challenging, and we strive to make the process easier with our friendly staff, ongoing activities and special events, social settings, and our beautiful and comfortable community.
Rochester West Health Services has earned a reputation for quality, stability and opportunity in Olmsted County for over 50 years. We’re conveniently located near the Mayo Clinic, which is developing Rochester into a destination medical town. Rochester, MN is mini-metropolis, which gives the community a big city feel in a small town atmosphere.
Our team of nurses and other health care professionals are specially trained in caring for seniors. Whether a residential stay is short-term for rehabilitation and recovery, or longer-term, the team’s holistic approach addresses each person’s unique spectrum of needs to enhance overall wellness and well-being, along with specific health care needs.
Visitors are welcome every day of the week. Come see our residents and friendly staff in action. Feel free to contact us to learn more about the unique, sophisticated healthcare environment at Rochester West Health Services.
- All beds are Medicare and Medicaid certified.
- All rooms have new electric high/low beds, and cable TV (private phones are also provided for our short-term rehab units).
- The full in-house rehab unit provides: PT, OT, ST.
- Admissions can be processed 24/7.
- RNs are on duty and onsite 24 hours/day.