Minot Health and Rehab
The newest choice for post-hospital rehabilitation and long-term care in the Minot area!
Minot Health and Rehab is a 114-bed facility located in Minot, North Dakota. We provide 24-hour nursing care, short-term rehabilitation and long term care along with physical, occupational and speech therapy. Our facility has two distinct floors, with the first floor providing long term care and the second floor primarily specializing in short-term rehabilitation.
At Minot Health and Rehab, caring is our main concern. Our organization is built on the premise that the most effective way to provide compassionate care is to:
- Maintain high medical integrity
- Foster a team spirit among staff
- Create friendly, beautiful surroundings for our residents and their visitors
We understand that the transition to a nursing facility is challenging. At Minot Health and Rehab, we strive to ease the process by providing an environment where residents and guests feel informed and comfortable. We are a small, quaint facility which provides us with the opportunity to get to know our residents and their families individually. We know our residents and families by name and strive to create a comfortable and caring environment for everyone.
Our team of qualified professionals helps residents recover from surgery, injury or serious illness. We understand the importance of creating a comfortable and nurturing atmosphere, whether residents stay for short-term treatment or long-term care. We have a successful rehabilitation program and are known for getting our rehabilitation patients back to their communities.
Visitors are welcome every day of the week. We are located directly south of Trinity Hospital. Come see our residents and friendly staff in action. Feel free to contact us to learn more about the unique, sophisticated healthcare environment at Minot Health and Rehab.
- All 114 beds are Medicare and Medicaid certified.
- Located directly south of Trinity Hospital
- All rooms have new electric high/low beds, and cable TV (private phones are also provided upon request).
- The full in-house rehab unit provides: PT, OT, ST.
- Admissions can be processed 24/7.
- RNs or LPNs are on duty and onsite 24 hours/day.